Saturday, May 26, 2007

Darker than black- revisted & New Daily Anime Releases

This series has been picked up by quite a few subbers the best one in my opinion is shinsen-subs. The series has quite a dark tone with plenty of violence and gore. It is about a secret organization who's purpose we still don't know. What I do know is that there was something that landed or appeared in parts of the world and certain people were given "contracts" that give them super human abilities. But each time they use thier power they have "renumerations" that they must do as part of the "contract" such as after using thier power they have to smoke a cig, or drink beer. Other have more obscure things like folding pages in a book or drinking childrens blood. Some pretty nasty stuff.

The story seems to revolve around something called the gate. But I have no idea what this gate thing is. But it seems that everyone is scared to death of it. One contractor fights and kills other contractors for some secret org. Not quite sure what thier purpose is or why they do it. But he is super uber and apparently he has no renumeration that we know about.

The anime series has never been boring and has lots of mysteries. The action is top quality and exciting. The origional powers and renumerations for each contractor keep things interesting. I just wish they would hurry up and tell us more about this gate thing. I am not sure if I should be rooting for the main focus of the series or the other guys as none of them seem to really be good. the main character even kidnapped a woman and tortured her for info. Not something I expect from my series hero's.

Anyways check it out for yourself here are the link to all the episodes some of these may be older and slower but I will do my best.
episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 4
episode 5
episode 6
episode 7

And here is the list of daily anime releases;
Super Robot Taisen OG ~Divine Wars~ . 19
Gallery Fake . 8

Its a rather short list usually more tomorrow. I guess our subbers are taking a long weekend.

If you like my blogs and lists please offer your comments so I know your appreciating my work to track down all these links.

Thanks and enjoy the shows.

No comments: