Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lovely Complex

This is by far the best romantic comedy I series I have watched. The series is being fan-subbed by Bluestorm Fansub The story is about a very tall woman and a very short man who all but hate each other and fight constantly. But they tend to have the same things in common. However she wants a tall man and he wants a short woman. they start off with trying to help each other hook up with friends but it all goes horribly wrong and they are once again alone. Together.

This show often makes me laugh out loud at the jokes and constant banter between them are spot on perfect and comedic timing is perfect. It is packed with quick wit and lots of slang terminology. Thanks a lot to Bluestorm who makes sure to add notes to help those who are more culturally handicapped.

Here are the links to the episodes out so far.
episode 1
episode 2

KissSub has picked this one up and is doing a great job with quick releases. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I am.

here are the latest episodes
episode 3
episode 4
episode 5

give them a watch I am sure you want to add this to your weekly watch list.

No comments: