Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Some more of my favorites lists and New Anime Daily Releases

While I have covered most of the new series there have been a few that I look forward to every week. While not particularly new I am a big fan of Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi. It's great fun I love the characters and humor and the story is great also. Especially the training when he is constantly about to die. The ecchi humor is not too much just enough to make you crack a smile. of the newer series I would say Kaze no Stigma is fast becoming one of my favorites. I just love the switch up of having a hero is already super strong and smart. It almost the opposite of Kenichi. I love the characters the most especially Ayano. Her spirit and obvious love hate thing for Kazuma is hilarious. along those lines is another favorite Nagasarete Airantou. I just love the whole premise behind this show. It is hilarious and while sometimes ecchi it is more funny than anything. The characters are a blast to watch as they try to win over the only man on the whole island full of nothing but women. It funny how since most of the girls his age grew up never knowing what a man is they don't quite understand why they are drawn to him but know that they want him. They just have no idea what to do with him once they get him... well not all of them. *snicker snicker* It makes for lots of fun. especially since most of the women are stronger faster and more manly than him. I always get a good laugh watching them.

And without Further ado' here is today's list of new anime releases;
Sola . 9
Nodame Cantabile . 19
The Skull Man . 6
Nagasarete Airantou . 9
Murder Princess . 3
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS . 9
UPDATED ---
Idolmaster Xenoglossia . 9
Toward the Terra . 9
Rocket Girls . 8
Hayate no Gotoku! . 10

Enjoy the shows!

No comments: