Saturday, July 7, 2007

My thoughts and Today's New Anime Releases

As you may have guessed I am a big fan of anime and spend lots of time everyday scouring the net for the latest releases and subbing groups. After being a long time subbed watcher I sat down to watch some of the new anime-monday on sci-fi channel and almost lost my lunch at the dubbing done to some of my favorite series. The complete lack of actual talent used when dubbing is the single biggest reason for a lack of larger anime support. Anyone watching these anime would have to think the series quality is horrible with voice acting so drab and shallow. When will anime licensees realize that they have to get quality voice acting to really win over a larger audience base. As I sat and watched this I was thinking how I wished there was a subbed version playing instead I would rather be forced to read then listening to boring voice overs. Please someone wake up the American licensing companies and get them to find quality talent.

That's my anime rant for the day.

Here are today's new anime releases;
Lucky Star . 13
Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi . 0 - Preview
Shining Tears X Wind . 12
Darker than Black . 13
Darker than Black . 14
UPDATED ---
Nagasarete Airantou . 13
Touka Gettan . 13

Check back for updates and enjoy the shows!!

No comments: