Thursday, July 12, 2007

School Days Review and Daily New Anime Releases

School Days is a romance series and it looks to be a very good one. With lots of love triangles and drama. I admit I am a sucker for a good romantic tale and this one looks to be a good one. With only the first episode out it had drama, humor and those nice "awwwwwww!" moments.

While I am not quite sure how things will progress from the first episode I was quite surprised by the ending. It looks like things will definitely get interesting. I wont spoil the experience for you buy putting spoilers. Maybe in the revisit I will so hurry and watch it.

But if you like a fun romantic story with some drama mixed in this looks to be a nice blend of all. The characters are very well defined even in one episode you come to feel for them. The quality is top notch as well. With only one episode out I already recommend watching this one. I am sure it will become a staple of my weekly anime fixes.

Anyways here are today's new anime releases;
Kekkaishi . 24
Devil May Cry . 3
Code-E . 1 - timing on this is horrible will repost when good file released
Bleach . 133
UPDATED!!!
Heroic Age - 14
Nagasarete Airantou . 14

Check back for updates and enjoy the shows!!

No comments: