Friday, August 17, 2007

School Days Revisit

School days-
This series is by far the most realistic love triangle kind of drama I could imagine. First he likes one girl but after she wont put out he switches to the other girl who has "supposedly" been helping him with his relationship with his current girlfriend. But in reality she wants him for herself. After some major drama she gets real intimate with him and he can longer stand to be away from her he just wants her body all the time. But they can't bring themselves to tell his current girlfriend whats happening. Meanwhile this timid girl has fallen madly for him but she is inexperienced and shy which drives her boyfriend away because "having a girlfriend like her is too much work."

In the last episode she catches them together on the roof doing the nasty and her world comes crumbling down.

This show is drama, drama and more drama... I cant say I like the main male character in this series he pisses me off to be honest. And he seems to have a short temper and abusive personality yet many a girl seems to be in love with him. Girls just seem drawn to assholes I guess. Anyways the female characters in this story are very hard to dislike they are very realistic in reactions and responses. And the art is just awesome. But if you hate drama with a capital "D" then stay away cause this show will touch on many nerves and have you yelling at your screen. (I admit I have a few times.) But like a car accident I just can't seem to keep my eyes away from this disaster that is their love life.

If you love drama and teen angst this check this series out just don't blame me if you want to hit your screen every time that boy shows up.

as always, please enjoy the shows!

No comments: