Friday, June 1, 2007

My Favorites this season & Daily New Anime Releases

Well so far this season I have quite a few favorites. Lovely Complex has to be one of my all time favorite romantic comedies. I have not laughed that hard at one of these in a long time. Read my review if you want to know more about it. It is just the best comedy so far. Second place is Seto no Hanayome about a shotgun wedding with a mobster boss's daughter... who happens to be a mermaid. Great fun and lots of laughs also. For mecha I would say Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula is my number 1 right now. I like the characters and story so far it seems to be developing rather nicely. My second fav would be Heroic Age... although I am not sure if it can be classified as mecha considering he is really a giant alien trapped inside a kids body... but I love watching it. I give Honorable mentions to Reideen, it is interesting but I sometimes am bothered by how lame the main hero is... he has almost no personality but the show is still quite good.

I watch just about everything but just can't bring myself to watch some of the more yayoi series out... just creeps me out watching guy angels fighting over each other... yuck! (talking about new series Saint Beast: Kouin Jojishi Tenshitan.)

All in all I love just about everything out right now and watch them religiously. I am hoping for more new shows coming soon and it looks like we may get the return of some great ones from last season. Stay tuned for more info.

Here are the links to the newest releases;
Naruto: Shippuuden . 16
Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula . 7
Aquarion: Wings of Betrayal . 1 - OAV not series but it is new.
Romeo × Juliet . 8
Reideen . 12
Mai-Otome Zwei . 3
Lovely Complex . 8
Keitai Shoujo . 5

Enjoy the shows!!

No comments: