Friday, July 20, 2007

Favorite New Shows and Daily New Anime Releases

Well so far I am in love with some of the new series and some I am not. So far some of my favorite new ones are;
Zombie Loan - who doesn't love a show about zombies who kick butt. While very new and only 3 episodes out (3rd one came out today see below.) it looks to have a lot of potential.

Code-E - girl with electric personality that destroys all electronics when she gets nervous or excited. This one is brimming with potential I can't wait to see what happens next.

Nanatsuiro Drops - Magical girl goodness. This is THE stereotypical magical girl series. If you like your magical girl anime this is for you. Personally I watch it just to pass time and laugh at how "magical" this is.

Ookiku Furikabutte - baseball anime with lots of drama and humor. Looks very good and while releases are slow it is interesting to watch each week. I can't wait to see our beloved pitcher start kicking some serious booty.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensi - art style is unique but characters are fun and witty. I like this show as each episode sticks with the winning formula of wit and humor mixed with story. Character are just to fun to watch interacting.

Doujin Work - Who can't help but love a story about a sweet innocent girl suddenly decing to make her fortune making and selling hentai doujin. I mean its just hilarious how she try's so hard to hide her embarrassment while at the same time she can't stop herself because of the riches to be had. (never mind she has never drawn except for in school.) Just love this show so far can't wait for each release.

School Days - Romance and drama with a tinge of humor and love triangles galore. This has a lot of stereotypical anime love story hints but the characters are fun and interesting enough to make it all seem new. I do enjoy the story so far and look forward to new episodes.

Dennou Coil - love it, love it who can;t help but geek out at the premise behind the series. It is such a unique take on futuristic japan one that in my eyes seems more realistic than all these robot mecha worlds in other anime. The story is getting very interesting and developing rather nicely. Always one of my favorites when its released.

This is all I will cover today with more tomorrow. If you have any opinions about the shows listed leave a comment or let me know what you think of my blog.

Here are today's new releases;
Zombie Loan . 3
Sky Girl TV . 02
Naruto Shippuuden . 20
The Skull Man . 12
UPDATED!!!
School Days TV . 3
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! . 26
Kaibutsu Oujo . 15

Check back for updates and enjoy the shows!!

No comments: