Friday, June 15, 2007

Random reviews and Todays New Daily Anime Releases

Not too many new releases today as usual. Also I don't have much in the way of review today either. I guess I will just have to wait until something inspires me to review. One thing I will say is Claymore is a must see series. The latest releases was awesome as it looks like we have opened up a lot of new directions for this series. The story and characters for it are the best so far this year. If you have not started watching it yet then get busy and start.

Also one of today's new releases Blue Dragon. Based on the xbox 360 game this series is turning out great can't wait for the game to come out state side. It has a lot of adult humor especially this episode. But it is very very entertaining.

Today's new anime releases;
Sumomomo Momomo . 21
Shining Tears X Wind . 10
Blue Dragon . 6
UPDATED ---
Devil May Cry . 1
Nodame Cantabile . 20

Check back often for updates. (but I don't expect too many more today.)

Enjoy the Shows!

No comments: