Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rocket Girls finale and Todays New Anime Releases

Well rocket girls has come to an end. I have really enjoyed this series it was an original idea that had a lot of merit. It was fun and exciting with a lot of humor thrown in. The characters had depth and you felt for them a long the way cheering for them to keep going. While I don't expect a season 2 for this you never know. All good things must come to an end.

I hope you have enjoyed the series as much as I have and I will keep you posted on when something new comes out to replace it.

Here are today's new anime releases;
Rocket Girls . 12
El Cazador de la Bruja . 10
Digimon Savers Movie
Sola . 10
NANA . 42
Lovely Complex . 9
Koutetsu Sangokushi . 8
UPDATED ----
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! . 16
Touka Gettan . 9
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann . 11
Tales of Symphonia . 1
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . 3
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . 4
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . 5
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . 6

Enjoy the shows!

No comments: